Recently I decided to install the front seat seat cover on my Toyota Vios driver seat after I had driving the car for almost 5 years. I found out the fabric seat do absorbed a lot the dust and contamination whenever I am driving with the car window opened. The cleaning of the car seats are difficult as it is fabric.
By installed the front car seat cover on my Toyota Vios driver seat, the cover able to protect my fabric seat and I can easily take it off for washing. I bought the front cover seat in ACE store, in Queenbays Mall that cost me only RM39.00,
Here is How I DIY to Install Front Car Seat Cover on the Toyota Vios driver seat
- Put the front car seat cover on the driver seat as below image:
- Then remove the headrest of the car seat:
- Pull the front seat cover string to tie around the car seat and then put back the headrest on the car seat, then secure the car seat cover string on the headrest through the buckle:
- Then secure the string around the car seat. Make sure the string is tighten and holding the car seat cover tight:
- Next is we have secure the bottom side of the front car seat cover. There is a gap between the upper side and bottom side of the front car seat, slot in the buckle with the string through the gap as below image:
- There is another buckle at the front part of the seat cover, pull it over to the bottom part of the seat and connect it with the buckle tie that went through the gap under the seat:
The DIY installation of the front car seat cover is completed. The front car seat cover not only protect the car seat, but also improved the appearance of the seat.
Don’t forget to give us a “Like” at the bottom of the post 🙂