One of the bulb in the Toyota Vios tail light finally blew off after I’ve being driving the car for almost 5 years. This is the first bulb that blew off after 5 years, Toyota parts seem pretty reliable as what the older generations have told us all the time.
Then, I went to purchased the new Toyota Vios tail light bulb that only cost me RM3.00 from car accessories shop that is nearby my house.
Below is the DIY how to replace the Toyota Vios Tail Light bulb in 5 Minutes
- Remove the screw clip in the car boot.
- Push off the interior materials, and access to the Toyota Vios tail light socket.
- Identify the Toyota Vios tail light socket and twist in anti clock wise rotation to remove the socket from the cover and then access to the burnt out bulb.
- Remove the bulb from the socket.
- Install the new Toyota Vios tail light bulb into socket and turned on the car light (this is to assure the new bulb is working) before assembly back the socket into the tail light cover.
P/s: Do not touch the bulb glass as the oil on our palm will reduce the reliability of the bulb.
- Secure the the Toyota Vios tail light socket and the bulb back to the tail light cover and lock it through clockwise rotation, and secure the screw clip back with the interior materials.
- The DIY Toyota Vios tail light bulb replacement is completed.
Don’t forget to give us a “Like” at the bottom of the post 🙂