Every year without fail, drivers have to renew their vehicle’s road tax. There is no exceptional to me as well. I’ve just affixed my new Malaysia Road Tax on my Toyota Vios windscreen.
Below is the step by step How I DIY to stick Malaysia Road Tax Sticker to the car windscreen:
- Get the Malaysia Road Tax sticker ready on the clean workplace.
- Turn the Malaysia Road Tax to the back and you shall see this:
- Carefully tear off the Malaysia Road Tax Sticker at the top left edge according the instruction:
- The Malaysia Road Tax Sticker is teared off from the instruction sheet:
- Since I had renewed my car insurance under EtiQa, they had sent me the road sticker car decal:
- Remove the transparent plastic protection from the instruction sheet on the etiQa car decal:
- Placed the transparent plastic protection on the Malaysia Road Tax Sticker evenly:
- Now the transparent plastic protection is covering the Malaysia Road Tax Sticker.
- Next is to remove the etiQa car decal from the instruction sheet:
- Apply the Malaysia Road Tax sticker with the transparent plastic on the car decal:
**Now we are ready to put the sticker on the car windscreen.
- Remove the old Malaysia Road Tax sticker on the car windscreen and put on the new Malaysia Car Road Tax sticker:
*Evenly pressure the sticker on the car windscreen and ensure no bubbles between the sticker and the car windscreen.
We are done! Now the new Malaysia Road Tax sticker affixed evenly and nicely on my Toyota Vios.
Don’t forget to give us a ‘Like’ 🙂